Solution Architect – Project Management/Agile
The candidate will be expected to manage timeline and budget on an engagement from kick off/planning through go live. Also expected help manage scope once commitments have been made by stakeholders.
Key Competencies for the position:
· Knowledge of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques with proven ability to adapt them to an organization
· SDLC knowledge, experience running AGILE projects is preferred – Certification added advantage
· Experience deploying RPA bots or process improvement/automation technologies. Should have experience of solution design – Certification added advantage
· Hands on AI/ML experience is desired.
· Exposure of large scale complex projects desired.
· Stakeholder management – strong client handling experience required
· Strong Project budget management skills clubbed with estimation and planning ability
· Sound decision making and common sense (even in aggressive schedule engagements or discouraging developments)
· Ability to manage troubled teams and bring them to success (if the engagement is going south)
· Ability to adapt and deal with changing situations (effectively managing everyone’s expectation)
· Not being afraid to set an expectation in absence of one/ ability to stick to commitments when made
· Inspires collaboration across multiple teams that would not normally work together (some of these resources might be from multiple teams)
· People management skills, comfortable building relationships
· Identify and Highlight the risks, propose solutions to mitigate
What’s In For You?
- Strong carrier progression.
- An opportunity to be part of a high growth start-up that combines citizenship with education and works on a sustainable business model.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading firm in the world
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.