Technical Sales Engineer – PreSales – Bengaluru (6+ Years)
- PS: - North American Shift Timings: - 6PM – 3 AM
- Good knowledge in technical field.
- Prior International Experience will be preferred.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a professional with 6+ years of experience in presales and bid management and working closely with the sales team to close the deals and will be designing and preparing technical presentations and recommending solutions to the clients for the execution of the deal and you will also be coordinating with other teams for providing service offerings in customer adoption. We are looking for someone with experience in taking charge of high impact projects.
If you are someone who has experience working in fast paced /high valued organizations with strong experience in bid management and pre sales, then we want you.
Your future employer:
A leading software organization which offers solutions like IT Infrastructure services to enterprises.
- Designing and preparing technical presentations and recommending solutions for client’s issues.
- Supporting the sales team to close the deals with the clients.
- Preparing and configuring all customer integration and configure products to ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working close with the stakeholders to develop future product direction and strategy.
- Developing customer proposals, designing and delivering of the RFP, RFQ for the clients.
- Working on IT software and Infrastructure pre sales and bid management.
- B. Tech/Master’s degree from good institutes will be preferred and a total of
6+ years which should include 4+ years in the field of technical pre-sales.
- Should have good prior experience of bidding to the international clients.
- Should have the good communication skills and good skill of dealing with international clients.
- One should be multi-dimensional, with a strong sense of ownership for work.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching an organization being built from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity).
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.