Associate Financial Research –General Insurance – Business Intelligence (3-5yrs)
A varied role for a professional who will work closely with our Business Intelligence team within the organization
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Working with organization in Business Intelligence Team to make business decisions and discover new opportunities for property and casualty insurance
- Responsible for advising internal stakeholders and external clients on (re)insurance risk identification based on broader financial analysis Co-coordinating month end /Quarter Close activities with business teams
- Building various dashboards (Powe BI/any other platforms) for advisory services
- Searching relevant informing by using research databases.
- MBA in finance/Masters in Economics with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Should be well versed in using research databases like capital iq, Bloomberg, factiva etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of IRFS/GAAP, Balance sheet, P/L, Macro economics
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead and manage
- Fast track career growth
- Opportunity to work in Financial capital of the city
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.