Our client is looking to hire a Specialist Consultant in the Health Operations team. This is an individual contributor role. You will be responsible to provide expert advice and to coordinate for delivery of global and regional solutions for its most valued local and multinational organizations. You will be working with the clients to address the health of their employees developing strategies to improve access to care, outcomes of care and prevention.
The purpose of this position is to support the global client revenue targets and overall global strategy by supporting the foundational initiatives of the Workforce Health consulting team and delivering on key client local and global projects.
- Working with a team of colleagues (global and local health consultants) to support them in the execution of complex client engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, financial evaluations, procurements, implementations, and ongoing monitoring.
- Compiling and synthesizing health data from claims, public health data sets, data sets, etc
- Managing relationship with Business Process Owners in multiple geographies and Senior Management
- Project management, work allocation, real-time capacity management, peer review, process training and development of team members
- Developing client engagement strategy materials for Industry, including client-specific relationship maps and planned touchpoints and materials
- Drafting design-quality presentation (in Microsoft Power Point), journals, studies, etc. for global health consulting projects, client strategy sessions and sales opportunities.
- Driving Process Improvement Initiatives and delivering results in line with Business Priorities
- Developing surveys and other tools using software such as Qualtrics or Smartsheets to gather information from clients, internal and third parties.
- Graduate (any stream, health-oriented degree preferred)
- Minimum 9 plus years’ experience in service industry
- Strong understanding and proper usage of health and well-being related terminologies in written and verbal communication in English
- Exposure to employer-based health and benefits space, Preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (proficient at Power Point), research and analytical skills, Strong hold on MS Excel (medium to advance level), working experience on Smartsheets, Qualtrics
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment, ensuring standards and deadlines are met and keeping others informed and up-to-date
- Experience in identifying, designing, recommending and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to employers' complex population health management challenges.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.