Job opportunity in Mumbai for Cyber Security Specialist with 3-5 years of experience
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Prepare deliverables for cyber consulting practice under the guidance of the CRC practice
- Conduct research on the clients cybersecurity risk areas and prepare a point of view for consulting
- Support the team towards constant innovation of cybersecurity approach and go-to-market strategy
- Quick learner of the CRC practices’ procedures and policies, and is able to explain the same to non-technical clients/colleagues
- Understand different domains within cybersecurity space and demonstrate passion
- Is on track to build specialization to demonstrate specialist knowledge in cybersecurity
- Contribute in research support for building a robust CRC practice deliverables
- Will be responsible to maintain key project track record and detailed process documentations
- Delivery of the projects would be done either remotely or onsite depending on the client requirement
- Ability to motivate the team members and take the high road to ensure client success
- Post Graduate or equivalent from an institute of repute
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in cybersecurity consulting domain in Big 4 or boutique firms;
- At least one of the following Professional cyber security certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, ISO LA/LI or Security+) would be mandatory;
- Expertise in ICT security principles and controls. Candidate should ideally have hands on experience in conducting Cyber risk assessments, designing cyber security framework (including policies, procedures), ISO/IT GRC implementations, audits, license management, vendor risk management, DLP, IRM, compliance management, user awareness trainings and data privacy.
- Knowledge on Cyber Security standards / regulations. E.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO, GDPR, RBI Guidelines etc.
- Experience in Business Continuity Management.
- Operational or emerging technologies knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to develop quality reports, presentations, project trackers.
- Should be proficient in Ms. Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Basic knowledge in Project, Teams, and Visio.
- Effective communicator who is able to share insights with clients/stakeholders
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and experience
- Smart, collaborative, relationship and outcome focused with the ability to make decisions where ambiguity exists;
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate technical matters to a non-technical audience.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.