Data analytics and Visualization opportunity in Mumbai with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an individual holding 4+ years of experience in driving analytics from data with exposure in leading complex data analytics assignments aligned working closely with the sales and marketing colleagues to create marketing analytics and reports.
Someone having good hands on exposure on advanced Excel, QlikView, Qlik Sense and Tableau skillsets to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of reporting will be a perfect fit for this role.
If you come with similar data analytics reporting experience, please read on and apply!
Our client is one of the world’s leading global BFSI & risk consultants.
- Developing dynamic dashboards/ reports that provide insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Using intermediate to advanced Excel, QlikView, Qlik Sense and Tableau skillsets to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of reporting.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing colleagues to create marketing analytics and reports.
- Contributing to the creation and review of the “Sales Funnel Reports”, “Sales and Marketing Balanced Scorecards” and “Sales Intelligence KPIs”.
- Strong data management skills, including the ability to collect data from a variety of sources, clean, consolidate, and turn it into key insights.
- Reporting key metrics, self-service analytics products, and combining diverse data sets for trends and insights are all options.
- Exploratory data analytics, predictive models that forecast habits and costs, and data story telling using best-in-class business intelligence resources
- Analytics - focused consulting and advisory services to assist in the data analytics journey
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Math’s or Statistics is needed. Previous experience in the analytics team building/creating informative dashboards using best-in-class Analytics and Visualization software is preferred.
- Previous experience (preferably with a multinational client group) is needed, as is prior experience in an analytics team building/creating informative dashboards using best-in-class analytics and visualization software.
- Analyzing large complex data sets, using a range of advanced quantitative/modelling techniques.
- Up to 4 years of progressive experience in Data Visualization, Data Management, Data Science, and Automation - analyzing large complex data sets, applying a variety of advanced quantitative/modelling techniques, and creating complete insightful data stories using cutting-edge BI tools and techniques.
- Experience in terms of BI tools, Qlik Sense and Tableau are needed, while Power BI is a nice to have. Model construction, validation, and implementation using R/Python/VBA and techniques.
- Working on real projects would undoubtedly help you gain a clear understanding of data science.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.