Specialist – Investment Advisory (1-2 yrs)
An exciting role for a portfolio management aspirant with strong programming skills. Our client is looking for dynamic and energetic people keen on growing their career as a fixed income portfolio analyst. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
LOCATION: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Modelling of fixed income portfolios using external softwares.
- Responsible for report generation and style analytics.
- Understanding of macros (fixed income/ rates) and systematic factors affecting a portfolio.
- Develop strategic asset allocation models, risk and return calibration and portfolio analytics on portfolio of institutional investors.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WITH?
- 1-2 years of work experience in a portfolio management /investment strategies team as a researcher / PM.
- 1-2 years experience in global markets with inclination towards fixed income
- Strong background in portfolio management, construction and advanced econometrics, statistical modeling and programming skills in at least one of R, Python, MATLAB etc.
- Multi asset class exposure with experience in attribution analysis
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.