SQL Developer with 7-10 years of experience in SQL development having worked on tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, Fake and Octopus deploy. An ideal fit would possess sound understanding of Quality Programming Guidelines & SDLC Process.
Your Future Employer: Leading BPM firm with technology and analytics expertise
- Creating and building new reports and enhance existing reports as per guidelines provided by clients
- Interacting with poorly documented legacy data sources, be able to identify key metrics like Policy holders DOB, History of Premiums, demographics etc.
- Assisting with ad hoc queries and providing analytical support to the business as it evolves
- Hands on experience in software testers, infrastructure team, DBAs, CI/CD implementations, infra provisioning, configuration management, build and release automation.
- Experience with setting up dev/QA environments for application developers and automation testers.
- Experience with at least one tool like Jenkins or Teamcity or any other similar tool for CI.
- Experience with at least one tool like FAKE, Octopus deploy or any other similar tool for deployments.
- Experience with GitHub for configuration management. Exposure to similar other tools would be useful.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions like Azure and AWS would be useful.
- Expertise over one or more scripting and programming languages like C#, Python, Pearl.
What is in Store for you:
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- Growing of skills while working with industry leaders and top brands
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression
Reach us: If you feel that you are the right fit for the role please share your updated CV at email@example.com