Sr. Analyst – AI & Data Science – Leading Insurance Company (2-4 yrs.)
Job opportunity for working professionals holding at least 2 years of experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning to solve complex business problems. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and deploying Artificial Intelligence based solutions across life insurance value chain to support, sustain and enhance Max Life’s Business.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Your Future Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- collaborating with different business stakeholders and back-end engineering teams to develop AI based solutions
- Building data driven stories and present analysis output and solutions to all levels of the business
- understanding business processes, collect and integrate data from various data sources to be used for building the models. This could involve writing crawlers, connecting to databases for extracting data for training algorithms create features supporting hypothesis.
- Training and testing ML/DL algorithms, perform iterative experiments with different techniques and features to discover best performing algorithm.
- Performing data analysis from unstructured data to find meaningful and actionable business insights
- Assisting in growing data science skills in the team, i.e. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities
- Working as a product owner and hold end to end responsibility for solutions
- Minimum 2 years (2-4 years) of hands-on work experience in Data Science, with hands on Machine Learning, Deep Learning solutions development
- MTech, MS, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes (IIT, IIIT, NIT, BITS, ISI,or other premiere institutions)
- Strong foundation and hands-on experience in implementing AI based solutions
- Should have developed and deployed ML/DL/NLP based solutions with Python
- Strong understanding and experience with Deep Learning – DNN, RNN, LSTM, and Attention models etc.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with business teams, understand business processes, identify problems and find AI/ML driven solutions
- Strong background with advanced mathematical concepts and understanding of algorithms
- Working knowledge and understanding of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.