Sr. Analyst – Contracts Coordinator – Legal (1-4 years)
Job Opportunity for legal professional having 1-4 years of experience in collecting contract requirements, drafting documents using established templates, producing the final version for signature, facilitating the DocuSign process and sharing the final version.
Your Future Employer: a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company.
- Maintaining an up-to-date library of acceptable Employment Contract templates by Country
- Gathering Employment Contract Details from HC team members
- Drafting Employment Contracts using established templates
- Consulting with legal on special provisions or policy exceptions, if applicable
- Iterating and editing drafts as changes/updates are communicated
- Finalizing Employment Contracts and facilitating signatures via DocuSign
- Distribution of Employment Contracts upon signature to appropriate teams
- Tracking of contract requests and delivery deadlines
- Prompt & smart in handling multiple requests
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (particular expertise in Word and Excel is required)
- Experience with drafting/modifying legal and/or employment documents using established templates
- Excellent business writing skills
- Sound knowledge of contracts, legal documents and/or employment documents
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effectively works autonomously and successfully collaborates with team members
- Excellent planning, organizing and time-management skills
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Effective Communication Skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.