Sr. Analyst – Human Capital Team (1-4 years)
Looking for a successful candidate who can provide administrative support to members of the Human Capital Team as requested.
Your Future Employer: a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company.
- Provide administrative support to various members of the Global Human Capital Team as requested.
- Draft visual presentations, spreadsheets, charts, tables, graphs, reports, correspondence, memos, etc. (Includes handling of highly confidential information).
- Submit invoices to A/P system for payment
- Screen all emails delivered to the client’s career email address and disseminate to the Talent Acquisition Team
- Create verification of employment letters
- In PeopleSoft, perform basic queries, download and format reports from to satisfy internal data requests.
- Perform mail merges for promotion letters and other departmental communications as needed.
- Provide backup support for members of the HC Transactions team and the Employment Contract Coordinator.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (particular expertise in Word Excel and PowerPoint is required)
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources preferred.
- Excellent business writing skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Effectively works autonomously and successfully collaborates with team members
- Excellent planning, organizing and time-management skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Actively takes initiative for process development
- Open to work in UK shift
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.