Senior BI Developer – Noida/Bangalore (Exp 7-10 yrs)
Looking for a Skilled professional with ability to lead projects on Business Intelligence using Power BI as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface to join our client’s experienced software design team. You will report directly to the Technical Manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
An award-winning, consulting-oriented, Analytics & Research firm with a number of Fortune 500 clients in a wide variety of industries.
- System integration of heterogeneous data sources and working on technologies used in the design, development, testing, deployment, and operations of DW & BI solutions
- Create and maintain user documentation, architecture designs, and data flow diagrams.
- Help to deliver scalable solutions on the MSBI platform.
- Implement source code versioning, standard methodology tools, and processes for ensuring data quality.
- Collaborate with business professionals, application developers, and technical staff working in an agile process environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related streams.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in SSIS, SSAS, DW, Data Analysis, and Business Intelligence
- Must have authoritative knowledge of SSIS, SSAS – Multi-Dimensional.
- Must have authoritative knowledge of TSQL, stored procedure, database performance tuning.
- Strong in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Dimensional Modelling concepts with experience in designing, developing & maintaining ETL, database & OLAP Schema and Public Objects (Attributes, Facts, Metrics, etc.)
- Strong in knowledge and use of GIT
- Good to have experience in developing Reports and Dashboards using BI reporting tools like SSRS, Power BI, etc.
- Good to have development experience in building business applications with good command on OOPS, and scripting languages such as .Net/C#/Java/Python
- Ability to work in a team environment and be detail oriented
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org