Sr. Business Analyst (Exo: 4-6 yrs)
BA job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years of experience in Business Analysis and holds good experience with Agile. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in BA as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Systems Analyst, Solution Architects and Product Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefit realization in the shortest possible timeframe
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions, consisting of features and stories, considering technical constraints and existing technical architecture/functionality
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories
- You will work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized on the backlog and aligned to business value streams
- Contribute towards sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development
- Be a Self-motivated person to excel in a remote position, collaborating effectively with a remote team
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Be used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing agile Team
- Ability to translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed Features and User Stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver
- Experience of Jira is desirable
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.