Sr. Consultant –TS (KTA – Technical Project Manager)
Technical Project Manager job opportunity in Bengaluru/Pune for a professional holding at least 10 years of experience in IT industry and holds good experience with Kofax. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Project Management as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A global provider of Business Process Management and Outsourcing solutions for 200+ companies worldwide across a wide spectrum of industries.
- You will be responsible for end to end ownership of process level service delivery and day to day handling of Operations, Processes & Business Transformations Initiatives
- Providing process level reporting/MIS to Client Partners and stakeholders/leadership on quality, TAT, SLA’s, performance, billability, FTE hours and service delivery etc.
- Developing process maps, SOPs and should look out for continuous improvement with an eye to detail
- Doing RAG/ Cause effect analysis on escalations and implement Quality Review and Process controls as and where necessary
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Participating in hiring, training and overseeing the growth of team members simultaneously also ensuring continuity of business
- Exposure of handling large teams with UK/US based clients with Insurance background being a must in a 24x7 environment
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Basic understanding of modern day tool kits like ML/NLP/RPA/Kofax KTA /UI Path/Appian/Automation Anywhere
- CSM/PMP certification or any other project management/agile certification
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.