Senior ETL Developer- Informatica Power Centre- Mumbai/Pune (5-10 yrs.)
An opportunity to work with a global leader in investment banking and with a dynamic group of people. Candidate with an experience of 5- 10 years will be designing and developing Informatica Power Center Workflows by converting business requirements to technical requirements.
Your future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Design and Develop Informatica Power Center Workflows
- Primarily a Data Integration Project, wherein data needs to be pulled in and appropriate extracts needs to be generated for Downstream consumption
- Strong experience working with Oracle Database including writing SQL, working with Database Objects like View, MView, etc and Query Optimization would be required
- BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ M TECH
- Well versed in Informatica Power Center ETL Mapping Design and Development
- SQL expert and Informatica ETL mapping design and development is a must have
- Very Strong understanding and exposure on Datawarehousing concepts
- Familiar with agile development practice
- 7 -9 years of experience on Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle DB
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- Handsome salary package
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.