Job opportunity in Bangalore for Transactional Quality role in KYC space with 8+ years of experience
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
The Individual is responsible to drive high levels of Customer & Applicant satisfaction by monitoring transactions and gathering and analyzing the Voice of Customer in order to drive improvements. Experience in TQ in KYC space (Documents required for verification)
- Manage and lead a team of Transactional Quality resources and Managers, and drive accuracy and SLA compliance for CPS processes.
- Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance program across CPS
- Develop, Implement and review statistical analysis that identifies defects, exceptions to quality processes, test methods, service and trends
- Ensure compliance of all quality control documentation, document change activities and record retention requirements.
- Work as a point of contact to drive conversations with Stakeholders and Account leaders, to ensure appropriate staffing, training, utilization and effectiveness of CPS TQ function for aligned accounts.
- Lead client conversations on accuracy and SLA compliance, ensure effective coaching and feedback, audit sampling, and other TQ methodologies are adequately designed and implemented.
- Mentor the team in remediation of high impact errors, root cause analysis.
- Work closely with Operations, Compliance, Training, Products and Technology teams to prioritize and drive ideas for process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to rationalize QA effort, and automation of QA activities.
- Liaise with Technology, Transitions, Capability and other internal functions to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Experience in TQ in CPS - KYC space
- Experience in advance quality planning - Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Business acumen and strong result orientation
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft office and other computer-based applications business cases and white papers
- Very resilient and lateral thinking capability
- Strong stake holder and relationship management skills and dealing with senior executives
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and eager to develop new capabilities in evolving role
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.