An exciting job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 10+ years’ experience in project management in Data loss and insider threat protection preferably in the BFSI domain. The individual would be responsible for strategy designing and leading the operations. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Designing and developing the organizations strategy for Insider Threat program
- Communicating risks to partners and leadership via the governance channels and processes
- Establishing and running the DLP Steering Committee meetings, acting as chairperson
- Ensuring escalations from senior management and business leaders are handled with urgency and coordinate with the technology teams to ensure quick and timely resolution
- Managing team performance and quality of service, ensuring services are delivered in line with the defined SLA
- Being accountable for day-to-day data loss operations, security monitoring and escalations
- Overall experience of 10-12 years with minimum 6 years of relevant experience in project management for Data loss and information security.
- Strong business awareness
- Ability to cope with high demand requirements of stakeholders
- Logical, innovative, methodical, collaborative and thorough approach to work
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.