An exciting job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 10+ years’ experience in Data Loss/Leakage Prevention & Insider Threat preferably in the BFSI domain. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Designing, developing and managing the organizations DLP and Insider Threat program
- Developing and optimizing policies, processes, and procedures for DLP and Insider Threat while engaging cross-functional stakeholders
- Communicating risks to partners and leadership via the governance channels and processes
- Providing oversight and input to the design, build and implementation of technology tools that support the DLP strategy, objectives and operational requirements
- Establishing and running the DLP Steering Committee meetings, acting as chairperson
- Ensuring escalations from senior management and business leaders are handled with urgency and coordinate with the technology teams to ensure quick and timely resolution
- Managing team performance and quality of service, ensuring services are delivered in line with the defined SLA
- Mature the business and Technical controls of the DLP and Insider Threat program
- Being accountable for day-to-day DLP operations and escalations
- Overall experience of 10-12 years with minimum 6 years of relevant experience with DLP, insider threat or Information security domain
- Strong business awareness
- Ability to cope with high demand requirements of stakeholders
- Logical, innovative, methodical, collaborative and thorough approach to work
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.