Job opportunity in Delhi for a professional holding at least 10 years' experience in HR Domain. You will use your experience to a build robust system and process, to continuously improve the HR capital of the firm. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION: Delhi, Noida
- Handling the HR process of the organization including TA, PMS, T&D, Compensation and Benefits Management, HR Planning & Budgeting
- Supporting in the hiring plans and processes of the organization
- Designing impactful induction programs, PMS, career development plans and effective compensation packages
- Managing the daily service delivery and engaging with global stakeholders
- Strategizing and implementing innovative retention strategies while building a high performing team
- MBA/PGDM (HR)
- 10 - 12 years of experience, preferably in the services industry with a leading KPO/ Consulting firm
- Very strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence people
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt easily to dynamic business priorities & environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.