An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 14+ years’ experience in payroll process. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Managing and executing the payroll for the organisation’s client
- Strategizing and managing the execution of payroll for various geographies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations for all employees
- Planning and ensuring that all legal, statutory, federal and state labor compliances are met
- Managing and processing payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Liaising with auditors and managing all audits in for payroll & labour compliances
- Collaborating with the extended HR team and Finance & Legal team on all related matters
- Setting up and managing compliance and payroll dashboards for the leadership team
- Liaising with payroll and compliance vendors across the globe to ensure smooth running process and timely disbursal of salaries.
- Minimum experience of 14 years in payroll processes for large organisations
- Preferable experience of managing payroll across multiple countries
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to - handle sensitive matters
- Client management / client facing skills / and client relationship building experience
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.