Sr Manager- Surrender Retention- 8+ yrs- Gurgaon
An incredible opportunity for a Surrender Retention professional with 8+ years of experience in executing surrender retention strategy. You will be regularly monitoring, reviewing, and reporting the end-to-end surrender retention efforts aimed at optimizing efficiency.
Your future employer:
A leading group with a vast portfolio of insurance products and solutions, tailored to the specific needs of various customers
- Analyze product-wise surrender trends and behavior to reduce future surrenders
- Ensure that Sales, Sales Training, and Hub Operations teams are leveraged to optimize retention efforts.
- Assigning surrender cases to the Sales team and bank branches on a weekly/fortnightly basis and subsequent tracking
- Act as a change agent to uncover issues and implement innovative solutions to manage risk actively
- Proactively identify the training/skills development need of the individual in the team and enhance capabilities through training & coaching
- Improve business processes and TATs
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree with 8+ years of experience.
- Surrender Retention experience focused primarily Insurance sector.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience to work in a strong built organization.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.