An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 14+ years’ experience in end-to-end Talent acquisition role, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Providing guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to Talent acquisition team hiring for key categories in Oil and gas industry
- Building hiring plans and initiatives for rapid deployment, keeping Business needs at the center of your decisions.
- Analysing candidate feedback and driving improvement to constantly elevate candidate experience
- Identifying critical passive and active candidate pools and drive the team to engage with them for strategic pipelining
- Maintaining up to date market knowledge and expertise in the business recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to the larger TA team
- Minimum experience of 14 years in end to end TA processes for multi geographical region preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to - handle sensitive matters
- Client management / client facing skills / and client relationship building experience
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.