Lead | Product Designer | Consumer Tech | Bangalore (7+ years)
An exciting opportunity for someone with experience in core product design managerial experience for 4+ years coming from a reputed/ Tier 1 college of Design or Engineering. If you are someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and has good understanding of product design, this is the right opportunity for you.
Incase this opportunity excites you, drop your CVs at email@example.com for a further discussion of the opportunity.
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the reselling market and needs of resellers deeply through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Problem Identification & Prioritization: Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks. Prioritize what problems need to be solved now vs. later.
● Solution Discovery: Facilitate a process to come up with the best technology-led ideas to solve the prioritized problems. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg., business, etc. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engg. business, analytics, etc.) to
bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, dogfooding, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move
metrics in the right direction.
● Roadmap Creation: Create a product roadmap for your area that has atleast a 3-month forward looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Overall experience of 5+ yrs with atleast 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
● Exceptional problem solving skills based on first principles thinking
● Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps