Sr Programmer – Python- Gurgaon- (4- 6 yrs)
Looking for smart and energetic individuals with 4-6 yrs of experience in IT industry who love to dive into new and different problems, push the boundaries of innovation, thus, enrich the knowledge discovery solutions. Ideal candidate enjoys learning new contexts and areas of applications, with the aid of creative thinking and sound problem solving skills.
Your Future Employer:
An award-winning, consulting-oriented, Analytics & Research firm with a number of Fortune 500 clients in a wide variety of industries
- 3-5 years of total IT experience with 2+ years of experience in Python programming.
- Experience in end to end solution design including all the aspects like capacity planning, requirement gathering, effort estimations, optimizing solution stacks for maximum ROI
- Hands-on experience in Python, MySQL and Flask
- Strong Programming background with expertise in python
- Data infrastructure tools landscape e.g cloud service providers, software, system monitoring tools and development environments
- Ability to program and guide team members on technical aspects
- Ability to craft documents that can explain complex ideas in simple terms in order to build consensus or educate
- Knowledge of R or any other Statistical Programming Language is a plus
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.