Sr. Quant Developer - Investment Strategy & Research (2-5 Years)
Looking for a professional having strong knowledge in Quantitative Research. You should come with an expertise using Python and must have proficient knowledge of Capital markets. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Location: Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Development of capital markets modelling tools
- Modelling of investment strategies using quantitative models and tools for clients and prospects
- Responsible for maintaining of existing models and code
- Contributing towards result oriented quantitative research towards risk and return attribution analysis
- Development of strategic asset allocation models, risk and return calibration and portfolio analytics on portfolios of institutional investors
- Taking a leading role towards development of data driven and quantitative models, frameworks across various processes
- Understand the business requirements and liaise with the Information technology team at various stages of the project
- A bachelor’s degree in quantitative area such as Physical Sciences, Engineering, Economics or Mathematics from a reputed institute
- Strong background in quantitative modelling covering advanced econometrics, statistical modelling and programming skills in Python
- Academic background that includes economics and capital markets
- 2-5 years of experience in designing and implementing software applications for investments, asset management companies
- Prior experience in fiduciary management, asset management or investment banking with strong modelling experience is a must
- Experience working on large-scale software projects is desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cyber security and open source technologies
- BE/BTech from a top tier college and Masters in Financial Engineering/Econometrics / Quantitative Finance
- Evidence of programming and quantitative modelling
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.