SR.SPECIALIST: DATA ANALYTICS & VISUALISATION (Exp: 6-9 years)
Data Analytics and Visualization job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 4 years of Data Analysis. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Data Analytics and Visualization as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
One of the 200 Fortune companies in India.
THE COMPANY WILL COUNT ON YOU FOR:
- Strong data management skills, including the ability to collect data from a variety of sources, clean, consolidate, and turn it into key insights.
- Reporting key metrics, self-service analytics products, and combining diverse data sets for trends and insights are all options.
- Exploratory data analytics, predictive models that forecast habits and costs, and data storey telling using best-in-class business intelligence resources
- Analytics-focused consulting and advisory services to assist in the data analytics journey.
- Domain experience in the healthcare sector
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Bachelor/Masters Degree in Maths or Statistics is needed. Previous experience in the analytics team building/creating informative Dashboards using best-in-class Analytics and Visualisation software is preferred.
- Previous experience in the health industry (preferably with a multinational client group) is needed, as is prior experience in an analytics team building/creating informative dashboards using best-in-class analytics and visualisation software.
- Analyzing large complex data sets, using a range of advanced quantitative/modelling techniques.
- Up to 5 years of progressive experience in Data Visualisation, Data Management, Data Science, and Automation - analysing large complex data sets, applying a variety of advanced quantitative/modelling techniques, and creating complete insightful data stories using cutting-edge BI tools and techniques.
- Experiential learning in terms of BI tools, Qlik Sense and Tableau are needed, while Power BI is a nice to have. Model construction, validation, and implementation using R/Python/VBA and techniques. Working on real projects would undoubtedly help you gain a clear understanding of data science.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.