Sr. Specialist- Tableau+Python/R- Mumbai/Pune (6-7 yrs.)
An opportunity to work with a global leader in investment banking and with a dynamic group of people. Candidate with an experience of 5- 6 years will be working on a platform to develop digital/web-based data analytics products using advance analytics, automation and visualization techniques to provide business actionable insights to support companies go to market strategy and build new prospects or support current.
Your future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
Developing digital/web based data analytics products for multinational clients groups. Also, generate efficiency & productivity by automating the internal processes for the business:
- Strong skills in concept building and creating Art of Possibles for Analytics using data, latest market trends and technology to drive business outcomes.
- Self-service analytics products, automation and analyze disparate data sets together for patterns and insights.
- Exploratory data analytics, Predictive models that forecast behaviors and cost and Data story telling by using the best-in-class BI tools
- Analytics orientated consulting/advisory services to help on the path of data analytics.
- Domain expertise in the field of Wealth,UK by creating products for sales.
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Math’s or Statistics
- Previous experience in Wealth Domain is mandatory, in analytics team building/creating insightful Dashboards using best-in-class Analytics and Visualization tools and automating the processes
- Up to 6 to 7 years of progressive experience in Data Analytics, Automation, Data Science -analysing large complex data sets
- Hands-on exp. In Analytics & Automation using R/Python/VBA techniques to build Model
- Proficiency in extracting data from multiple data sources – Web, PDF, Excel or any database with broad working knowledge of methodologies used for analytics is required
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.