Senior QA Analyst–Wealth Management– Automation Testing (5-10years)
Urgent Hiring for a Senior QA analyst to fill a key role working on distributed team,in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Note: CODEDUI is a must have.
Your employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify the correctness and assure the quality of the actuarial valuation software and functionality.
- Independently write and execute test cases using automated testing tools –CodedUI
- Independently write and execute test cases manually whenever required.
- Report conclusions on the quality of the software under test and provide input to senior management.
- Maintenance and enhancement of current automation tests.
- Assists Module lead & Test lead in creating and maintaining CI/CD based automation test scripts.
- Assist with QA in all stages of the life cycle from inception to production.May work closely with Tier 1 support team to facilitate the isolation and efficient resolution of user issues.
- Assisting Test lead in conducting internal trainings to other team members & maintaining knowledge repository.
- Working with Module Lead and Test lead by assisting & suggesting new improvement areas in current processes.
- Assisting Test leads in various Org. wide activities & helping him in creating reports.
- 5.5+ years’ of relevant testing (manual +Automation) experience in the IT industry.
- A basic understanding of Wealth Business and knowledge of actuarial valuation process a plus.
- Experience in automating desktop applications.
- Exposure to Agile & waterfall projects and good knowledge of CI/CD concepts.
- Usage of Automated testing tools including Visual Studio Coded UI (C#).
- Advanced Excel Skills, SQL experience a plus.
- Candidate with experience in US/Germany Insurance domain or testing experience in Actuarial domain is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within Agile development environment, working knowledge of TFS.
- Clear, precise and logical problem solving approach.
- Demonstrate very strong analytical skills with ability to understand functioning of large & complex applications.
- Report defects in timely manner by providing clear documentation, supporting data, and screenshots.
- Take ownership of your TFS queue and complete assigned work on time (bug testing, test plan creation)
- Work closely with other QA analysts, developers and BAs on defect isolation, reporting, and resolution
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.