SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET) – MUMBAI (5-8 YEARS)
Principle Engineer (.net) opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding 5+ years’ experience in the IT industry with a demonstrable experience of working on Broad experience across multiple programming languages and frameworks with in-depth skills in .NET Framework or Core (C#) and also an experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
LOCATION - Mumbai
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A fortune 200 company and a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
- Ensure that solution requirements are gathered accurately, understood, and that all stakeholders have transparency on impacts
- Hands-on; write code, peer review and test alongside your teams
- Advocate best practices and principles within your organisation
- Work closely with a Lead Software Engineer
- Champion good agile practices that are foundational to product delivery
- Build strong relationships with product owners, solutions architects, analysts and pod leadership
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies to solve genuine, real-world problems
- Troubleshoot and resolved development issues
- Provide technical support to clients on existing problems
- Recommend and execute code improvements based on current solutions
- Broad experience across multiple programming languages and frameworks with in-depth skills in .NET Framework or Core (C#)
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Practiced experience refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, system and application design, application security
- Strong experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Strong experience working with a source control systems such as Azure DevOps/TFS, Github or Bitbucket
- Experience designing and deploying applications on cloud infrastructure with providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with the MEAN or MERN stack
- The ability to apply Patterns and Practices to real world use cases
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER : We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.