SSE-MS Dynamic 365- Developer- Gurugram (3-6 Years)
Ms Dynamic 365 CRM job opportunity in Gurugram for a professional holding at least 8 years of experience in the development of ms Dynamic 365 crm. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Dynamic 365 as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- You will participate in the hands on initiation and development of new products and services.
- You will enjoy sizing, implementing, coding and delivering product requirements. You identify implications and possible conflicts in architecture decisions.
- You will be participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You will be delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry
- and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You will understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry
- Must possess a deep functional, technical, and architectural understanding of the Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement/CRM) platform features and functionalities, particularly on the following applications/modules:
➢ Dynamics 365 Sales (must have)
➢ Dynamics 365 Customer Service (must have)
➢ Dynamics 365 Marketing (must have)
➢ Dynamics 365 Field Service (highly desired)
➢ Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (highly desired)
- Must have hands-on experience and capabilities for creating the solution design, configuring/customizing the Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement/CRM) platform, conducting quality assurance testing, and deploying customized Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement/CRM) solutions between instances.
- Must have experience with KingswaySoft for performing integration and data migration between Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement/CRM) and other systems.
- Skills in XML, HTML5, SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS, and MVC desire
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.