SSE-Application Support-Java Technologies (Exp: 5-8 years)
My client is looking for an individual who holds experience in Application support in Java Technologies. The person is expected to have Level 2 and Level 3 App Support experience on Java technology .If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of the 200 Fortune Companies in India and a Global Leader in Insurance broking and Risk Management.
- You will be responsible for providing online application, product configuration and batch support
- Analyzing issues received by incident management portal and provide clarification, solution and workarounds for them.
- Providing support to business queries including incident tracking and triaging.
- Communicating SEV1 issues and upcoming production outage notifications to operations management leadership and respective groups
- Coordinating with third party vendors and other application owners as and when needed
- Operational checks (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) as per the IT process guidelines
- Have good programming skills in JAVA
- Possess working knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Framework including Sprint boots and Spring Batch
- Good understanding of relational database concepts, Oracle PL/SQL
- Must have Level 2 and Level 3 App Support experience on Java technology
- Must have ITIL knowledge or certification
- Knowledge of bug tracking and source code management tools like Jira and bit bucket
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.