Engineer-QA Testing-Automation/Manual (5-7yrs) IMMEDIATE JOINERS/NOTICE PERIOD ONLY
A SSE-Engineer-QA Testing role that involves using automation and manual testing, QA, to create test plan, test case execution, bug reporting and QA Sign off. Our client is looking for an Engineer- QA Testing- Automation/Manual role for their Bangalore location.
Your Future Employer:
It provides an array of investment research and investment management services.
You will be responsible for:
- Thorough understanding of Agile Test methodology, test life cycle, defect life cycle.
- Ability to create test plan, test case execution, bug reporting and QA Sign off.
- Good knowledge on web experience testing, A/B/C testing enabled through Target.
- Experience on mobile testing (web testing).
- Good experience on Analytics testing and report suite validation in Adobe Analytics tool.
- Perform analytics testing on the personalized campaigns to validate on load and click interactions.
- Perform regression testing and ad hoc testing across Adobe.com for any global or localized changes.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills in QA domain.
- Experience on Selenium Automation using Java.
- Hands-on experience on Adobe Target (preferable).
- Good communication skills to work closely with stakeholders on sprint/testing strategy.
- Integrate automation framework with advanced continuous integration tool like Jenkins, build tool maven and cloud based parallel testing framework SauceLabs.
The Successful Candidate:
• Strong experience with QA Testing
• Hands-on experience in Automation and manual testing
What is in it for you:
• An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the vision-driven team.
• Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.