Support Analyst (4-6 years)
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A Fortune 200 organization and a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnos, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Database: MySQL/Navicat is a must have
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Agile (good to have)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.