Job opportunity for working profession holding at least 4 years of experience in Information security. You will be responsible for the development of information security systems, policies and procedures through implementation, maintenance and identification of gaps or non-compliance.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A dynamic, high-growth organization who provides an integrated suite of solutions to corporate law departments and law firms, both within and outside the legal industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Contributing to the ongoing development of information security systems, policies and procedures through implementation, maintenance and identification of gaps or non-compliance
- Assisting with the development, implementation and improvement of the company’s technical security processes
- Ensuring company’s policies, applicable standards, customer requirements and best practices are being followed
- Supporting the delivery of information security projects and initiatives
- Supporting the wider information security team on providing a responsive and pragmatic approach to day-to-day security issues and broader strategic initiative
- Ensuring security documents are controlled, reviewed and updated in line with various contractual and regulatory requirements
- Developing information security training and awareness activities
- Delivering related security communication across the organization as required
- Capturing evidence to support audit and compliance requirements
- Supporting with third party security assessments of new vendors and suppliers
- Supporting with raising incident tickets and follow-up with internal stakeholders
- Performing first-line security incident response, providing clear handover information and advice when incidents are escalated
- Providing support in responding to client security requests and client assurance assessments and audits
- Supporting the identification and management of information security risk and assist with classifying and rating risks
- Actively participating in wider, internal and external information security initiatives
- Initiating continuous improvement ideas and suggestions to increase efficiencies
- Experience of the security processes associated with technology
- Experience of working in a technology environment
- A broad awareness of privacy and security technical controls
- Experience of, or demonstrable interest in implementing security solutions and activities based on risk assessments.
- Familiarity with security best practices across the breadth of the IT and information security spectrum
- A good understanding of key IT and Information Security principles
- A keen interest in security and an understanding of the need for the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information and information systems to be maintained
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Business language is English).
- Ability to influence at all levels, through translating security issues into business language
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
- Familiarity with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and/or SOC2 would be advantageous for the role
- Recognised security qualifications such as ISO 27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Excellent English-language communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.