Team Leader – Payroll Administration – Human Resources (7+ years)
An interesting payroll job opportunity in Bangalore for a working professional holding at least 7 years of work experience in HR & Payroll Industry. You will use your experience to manage payroll administration services, ERP software and Data maintenance practices.
Location: Bangalore, India
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the HR/Payroll transactional services, employee eligibility & documentation requirements, policies & tools.
- Managing & leading ERP software for data maintenance practices.
- Initiating the process controls, quality plans and risk mitigation initiatives.
- Understanding and coordinating payroll systems including interfaces/data flow in and out and solving the issues that arise from that.
- Maintaining the time & attendance, leave administration, data management tools, disability management system & pay practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of payroll processes & systems.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Employee Document services, policies & tools.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work in a favorable & healthy work environment with a growth oriented and enthusiastic team.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.