Our client is looking for an experienced actuary candidate with 4+ years’ experience performing and checking core valuation work 3 + years Team Handling exp
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing projects and leverage resources to produce quality deliverables on time and within budget people.
- Building relationships internally and collaborate effectively with client teams in offices across the US Retirement Practice and demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues at all levels.
- Serving as mentor and people manager to junior associates on your team.
- Delegating work to others.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WITH?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse and suggest solutions to improve metrics and client service
- Good understanding of Accounting & Insurance Principles
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in power point, word, excel and outlook
- 4+ years’ experience performing and checking core valuation work 3 + years Team Handling exp
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.