Job Title: Team Manager -HRBP
Years of Experience: 8-10 years over all experience in Human Resources with 5+ years of in core BHR support for ITES companies
Role Type- Individual Contributor
Education: Master’s degree in HR
Shift: General (Flexible) Remote Working for 2021
- HR Business Effectiveness – Play a strategic role in driving operational rigor across the Automation Team by planning, implementing and monitoring key HR projects for the BU.
- Strategic talent Management – Play an important role in implementation of strategic talent management efforts, starting with identification of talent strengths and needs .Requirements include contributing to implementation of strategic talent plan, talent movement plan, talent development plan (L&D opportunities) for automation team.
- People Plan- Provide insights, recommendation feedback and ideas on development of people plan. Manage the implementation of holistic plan (Ex- Talent Management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture).
- Change design and orchestration – Orchestrate and implement change, adapting to new or changing structures cultural change, or business specific programs/processes. Evaluate internal business drivers, environmental factors, risks and benefits to foster change adoption and collaborate to develop change management strategies.
- Leadership and Team Performance- Recommend inclusive leadership practices and implement interventions to improve leadership performance and team performance.
- Strategy clarity and alignment- Leverage understanding of business strategy for automation team, execute on people and organizational priorities to drive business decisions and achieve business goals.
Skills and Competencies
- High degree of integrity and resilience.
- Self-driven. Ability to effectively lead and facilitate projects independently.
- Confident, high on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse and fast paced teams
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize tasks and deliver quick results
- Good written, conversational and presentation capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.