Assistant Manager –Tech Manager– Antworks (8+ years)
Urgent Requirement for a Tech Manager with hands on experience in RPA/AI/ML frameworks. You will be Preparing project plans, manage the costs of the project and ensure recharges of software development and maintenance costs to the various business units on-boarded on the low code/no code platform.
Your employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Manage and develop required competencies in the team.
- Low code/no code solutions development and delivery against defined measurements (Schedule, defect variance etc.).
- Hands on experience of MEAN Stack and Docker containers
- Good understanding of process flow conventions
- Be the Antworks SME to provide guidance and mentorship on development across portfolio
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and run multiple projects seamlessly and identify process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of processes & best practices within the team & industry
- Minimum 12 years of IT development and project management experience
- BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ M TECH
- Strong knowledge of Antworks, MEAN Stack, SQL Server 2012 and above
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
What’s In For You?
- Strong carrier progression.
- An opportunity to be part of a high growth start-up that combines citizenship with education and works on a sustainable business model.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading firm in the world
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.