Tech/Process Lead - Pension Operations (2-5 years)
An exciting role for professionals having minimum 2 years of experience in pension background especially with international customers – UK, Europe or Australia.
If this sounds exciting to you, then apply with us!
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Investigating incidents and complaints received from the members of pensions schemes
- Ensuring fair addressing of all customer issues by duly investigating individual circumstances and any material distress, inconvenience or financial loss.
- Understanding the in-depth technicalities involved in Pension Admin streams of work
- Responding to queries and issues received from the members and ensure resolution of long standing issues and client needs
- Coordinating within operations teams to dynamically balance customer interests.
- Must be a Graduate/ MBA from a recognized university.
- Having experience in dealing with international customers – UK, Europe or Australia.
- Having 2-5 years of experience in Pensions operations in UK domain with proven track record and exposure on dealing with complex Pension scenarios.
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.