Architect – Adobe Experience Manager – (10-15 years)
Looking at a leadership level candidate who has grown from a Java/J2EE coder to an AEM. This involves creating entire architect using AEM. As a practice lead, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Actively involved in management of a portfolio of clients, building team/ competency/ Proof of Concepts, manage Alliance relationship, develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
YOUR EMPLOYER: one of the world's largest Interactive agencies; provided services including web development, media planning and buying, technology and innovation, emerging media, analytics, mobile, advertising, creative, social Influence marketing and search.
- Responsible for building team/ competency/ Proof of Concepts for India Market and make Go to Market plan on the AEM competency
- Manage Alliance relationship with client’s cross sell and up-sell product and service offerings through creation of integrated Go to Market plan.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- owning the Clients competency targeted for the India market
- Experience integrating HTML/CSS developed UX into AEM components using AEM best practice
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Repositories and experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools; years of hands on development experience with several of the following: - Java/J2EE - CSS3 - HTML5 - Java Script libraries
- Experience in AEM Forms (Adaptive forms, adaptive documents, correspondence management)
- Experience with OSGi modular Java platform, Apache Sling, and Java Content Repository
- Demonstrated experience with REST API design and development concepts and use-cases, including exposure to integration platform such as Mule or other ESB's
- Proven AEM Responsive Design and Mobile development experience; and,
- Strong front-end technology experience in Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSS and integrating these assets into AEM deployments.
- Detailed knowledge of Web-based technologies including single sign-on products, AEM, SOA or Microservice architectures, content management systems (including Headless), portals and search technologies, and high-level knowledge of enterprise system architectures
- At least 7-8 years’ experience coding with Java/J2EE
- 3-4 years of experience with AEM
- 3-4 years’ experience with OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries)
- Has been an architect or co-architected at least three AEM-based solutions or projects
- Has experience with back-end integration and front-end integration
- Has experience utilizing taxonomies within AEM applications
- Has experience working with different persistence architectures (Architectures include: Binary Storages, content storages, relational databases, index technologies, and cloud installation)
- Can architect an entire AEM infrastructure/environment
- Take ownership of technical agenda and outline technical design approaches created by the Solution Architect and/or Technical Director and transform them into deliverable architectures and programmes of work
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or connect with me on 7087413515 for a confidential discussion on the role.