Technical Product Manager (Exp: 3-8 years)
Technical Product Manager job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 3 years of experience in Product Management. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Product Management as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
- Manage entire lifecycle of the product from conception to final release and ensure that it can
handle the complexities of the business
- Synthesize feedback, data, and company goals to develop a high quality and clear product
- Define, measure, and share critical metrics to measure the success of the product in the market.
- Partner with design, engineering, and operations to scope and build features that solve and
create new opportunities.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to
throughout each phase of product development, review, and adoption to facilitate and align a
successful product /feature rollout
- Execute APIs and curl scripts in tools like postman.
- No coding experience required but should have understanding of API integrations.
- Should have past experience working with formats like JSON and XML.
- Should have worked on Product Requirement Document
- Should be involved in end-to-end product implementation i.e. from communication with external stakeholders to taking the product live.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.