TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (10-12 Years) – BANGALORE
Our Client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage the expansion of organizational technical blueprint
Employer: A digital technologies and big data analytics Company.
- 10 to12 years of experience in product development engineering Industry
- Good knowledge of AWS, Microservices, API, Java, J2EE (Full Stack) with Node.Js & React.JS
- Good hands on technical person with a product mindset
- Engineering management experience for a product Experience in managing a team, planning, monitoring, project management
- Highly customer success oriented
- Very good knowledge and implementation experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies, DevOps
- Ability to consult with the customer from an execution perspective, standing up for Agile, developing high performance teams.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills"
- Strong project manager having experience in managing business transformation projects
- Manages project delivery, balancing scope,schedule,budget and risks
- Key responsibilities include determining the project approach and monitoring and reporting progress to the Programme Manager and Steering Committee
- Define project scope and goals
- Experience with taking ownership of critical issues through to resolution d: Should have worked through all phases, from initiation to project closure
If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.firstname.lastname@example.org