Technical Project Manager job opportunity in Bangalore/Pune for a professional holding at least 10 years of experience in product development with tech stack including Java, J2EE (Full Stack) with Node.Js & React.JS.
An ideal candidate will come with an engineering management experience relevant towards managing a team, planning, monitoring and project management for a product.
Keywords: #Java, #Java 8, #J2EE (Full Stack) with #Node.Js & #React.JS, #AWS, #Microservices, #API
Location – Bangalore - After the pandemic subsides
Your Future Employer:
A leading digital technologies and big data analytics company with a strong global footprint.
- Responsible for Managing a team, planning, monitoring, project management
- Consulting with the customer from an execution perspective, standing up for Agile, developing high performance teams.
- Taking ownership towards customer success
- Bachelor’s in Computer and Information Science
- 10 to 12 years of experience in product development engineering Industry
- Good knowledge of AWS, Microservices, API, Java, Java 8, J2EE (Full Stack) with Node.Js & React.JS
- Very good knowledge and implementation experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies, DevOps
What is in store for you?
- An exciting, enriching and innovative environment.
- An opportunity to work closely with highly experienced stakeholders.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that the clients engage in.
If you think this role is aligned with your career path, kindly feel free to reach out at email@example.com along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.