Territory Sales Manager - FMCG/Telecom – Bihar/ Jharkhand - 10years+
An incredibly great opportunity for a manager professional with 10+ years of experience in generating revenue for the organization with team management skills – managing periodic reviews for the team – building schemes for the team – good experience in FMCG/Telecom domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
* The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by
working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi
urban and rural areas.
* The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
* The individual is expected to lead and manage a large distributed team which would be responsible
for building a distribution network for supply FMCG goods and commodities to retailers in semi
urban and rural space.
* The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that
will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
* Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
* Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan
based on the defined strategy
* Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the
* Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in
his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
* Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
* Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.