TEST ENGINEER (Module Lead) – MUMBAI (10+ YEARS)
Module lead Test Lead opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry with a demonstrable experience of working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects into UI and API test automation [Postman with Newman preferably].
LOCATION - Mumbai
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A fortune 200 company and a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
- Drive test delivery for all functional scrum teams from Mumbai including regression and identifying scenarios for Automated and Manual testing
- Design Automation test scripts ensuring proper coverage of Regression is achieved
- Execution of test scripts (Manual and Automated) and reporting the regression test results to the team on a daily basis
- Investigate technical problems and needs and determine possible solutions to Document test results, defect logs and issue logs wherever possible
- Participate in development of technical documentation where possible and Status reporting to the Test manager;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Manual testing techniques with a Demonstrable experience of web services testing and experience of standalone and integrated desktop applications
- Ensuring that consistent quality and completion of testing process is achieved through Automation
- Liaise with the Test Manager, QA team and development team on a daily basis
- To own GT QA initiatives along with Test Leads and should have a Demonstrable experience of working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects
- Experience in UI and API test automation [Postman with Newman preferably] and Test Complete tool knowledge
- 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry. Demonstrable experience of working on successful test programs on enterprise scale applications or projects
- Delphi knowledge and Experience with SpecFlow, Python knowledge and LoadRunner will be a plus
- Specific experience with the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- TFS work-item definition and backlog management
- Experience of repo. management with Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office suite of applications
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER : We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.