Test Lead- Automation Testing (3-6 Years)
Test Lead job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at least 3 years of experience in Automation testing- Selenium. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in QA as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
One of the top 10 analytics firms
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing through a team
- Set up Automation frameworks and maintain them.
- Automating testing process for complicated and intertwined web systems using Selenium, Cypress, Protractor and other test automation tools.
- Ensure adherence to quality engineering processes, including code reviews, source control, use case analysis, and defect management.
- Adhering to aggressive release schedules, execute test cases, report results, and collects metrics on testing.
- Being involved from product inception, proactively look for potential quality issues, contribute to Technical Reviews and Root Cause Analysis sessions
- Have experience in Selenium, Cypress, Protractor and other test automation tools.
- Hold experience in API testing including API automation using tools like Rest assured, SOAPUI.
- Deep understanding of Non-functional testing including Performance and Security testing with having experience in tools like Jmeter, ZAP, Burp Suite.
- Experience in working with tools like Jenkins and practices like continuous integration.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.