Treasury Consultant (2-6 years)
An interesting job opportunity as a Treasury Consultant for a professional with at least 2 years of experience in a fast paced leading multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications and strategic investments.
A leading multi-national firm in the business of consulting, technology applications, content management and strategic investments.
- Discussing the front office trade processing requirements for treasury derivatives / fixed income products.
- Capturing requirements from treasury back office users by discussing various back office processes like settlement and payments
- Designing the deal life cycle for key instruments from deal booking to post-settlement reconciliation and reporting
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing for the system processes for front office and back office functions
- Experience ranging from 2-6 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting/ Certified Treasury qualification or equivalent certification
- Preferred certification: Financial Risk Management
- Good communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Attractive compensation
- Healthy work life balance
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Career progression and direct communication with industry experts
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.