UX Designer – 5years+ (Bangalore)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Designing professional with 5+ years of experience in Designing where you will be responsible for pulling the product team towards a design-led product management approach. You will be working with the Design team and Product Management function to turn complex requirements into usable interfaces.
▪ Working with the product team to develop design flows/creating user stories of new features.
▪ Conceptualizing & prototyping using low/high fidelity mockups like balsamiq/paper protoytpe or Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator.
▪ Conducting quick, iterative usability testing with the stakeholders for the designed concepts and putting design to the test of user data and iterate accordingly.
▪ Understanding the user persona for the product, get into the shoes of user totally, and apply it to create an elegant experience for the same.
▪ Updating and contributing to the ever-evolving styleguide and component library.
▪ User focus with more than 5 years of experience in Designing and Passion to simplify things for the user to come up with alternative solutions and optimizations.
▪ Extremely creative, energetic and enthusiastic.
▪ Experience with Balsamiq/Paper prototypes for low-fidelity mockups and Experience with Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator for high-fidelity mockups.
▪ Comfort with Invision / other tools for presentation / sharing the design work and experience with graphic design / iconography / illustration.
▪ Basic working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Kashish.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.