UI/UX Designer – Ed Tech – Mumbai (2+ Years)
- Immediate Joiners will be preferred.
An incredibly great opportunity for a UI/UX Designer professional with 2+ years of experience in designing strong portfolio of innovative and customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction and visual design.
If you are someone who has experience working in fast paced /high valued startups with strong experience in sales, then we want you.
Your Future Employer:
A leading Ed-tech startup company that works on an aggressive pace and bridges a unique gap in Indian education system.
- One should have depth understanding of design trends across web platforms and mobile platforms.
- The person should have ability to manage, create and contribute to the design language for visual design and brand guidelines.
- One would be responsible for regularly communicating clear timelines, status updates, and design requirements to internal customers at all levels.
- One should also have strong sense of visual aesthetics embracing digital technologies.
- One should be capable of translating concepts into concrete representations to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on a shared understanding.
- One should have good scalability skills to grow their organization.
- One should hold strong creative solutions thinking.
- One should be multi tasker, as should be having solution oriented thinking for problem solving.
- One should have developed and produced multiple apps, or in a larger project have gone through several release cycles.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.