Position - UI/UX Designer – Bangalore – (3 – 7 years)
Looking out for a UI/UX designer with 3 to 7 years of relevant professional experience who will be responsible for improving the customers’ digital experience.
You will be bringing in your talent and experience in creating low-fidelity to high-fidelity prototypes for user experience research, mock-ups etc to drive lead generation and engagement.
Location – Bangalore
Your future employer - A fortune 500 organization primarily into insurance brokerage and risk management and having operational presence in 48 countries and offering client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world.
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams on the projects.
- Conceptualizing experiences from low-fidelity to high-fidelity prototypes within the brand guidelines.
- Building and testing the content experience across multiple platforms.
- Creating interactive experiences on brands that will be embedded in Sitecore and Marketing Cloud using Ion.
- Researching and testing the best methods to deliver compelling experiences using multiple collaterals.
- Documenting best practices for the content experiences.
- Managing multiple projects with various stakeholders.
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a top-tier institute preferably in art, design etc with atleast 3 years of relevant professional UI/UX design experience.
- Exceptional hold over Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zepelin, Invision, Axure and other related tools.
- Mandatory experience of working on Sketch.
- Mandatory website (preferably B2B) design experience.
- Comfortable to work in agile environment.
- Good communication skills as you will be interacting with multi-national stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills and a strong bias for action.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- A chance to work with global clientele
Reach Us –
Want to share your candidature or refer someone you know?
Please feel free to reach me on email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.