UI/UX Manager- Product Development- Gurgaon (8-10/10-12 Years)
Our Client is looking for a UI/UX Manager, to prototype, design, code and unit test application components as well as related monitoring and testing tools for the complete range of their software products. If you a self-starter and ready to take creative approached to solving challenging problems and meeting tight deadlines apply with us!
Your Future Employer: A Global Consulting Firm
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree with 10-12 years of experience in designing interfaces for complex data rich applications for use in high performance environments.
- Deep knowledge of client-side development issues such as cross-browser issues, search engine optimization, usability, web standard and extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design and develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive designs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as TypeScript, NPM, Developer Tool etc and at least one server-side scripting language and server-side technologies and how they should integrate with the user interface.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Desirable skills are : JQuery, AngularJS V2 or higher, Typescript, ASP.Net C#, Visual Studio (IDE Tool) or Visual Studio Code
- Design and/or development experience with complex, integrated, high volume applications for resiliency and performance leveraging both application (e.g. caching, replication) and infrastructure components.
- Defines software architectures that provide security, scalability, fault tolerance and optimal performance. Makes recommendations to share best-practice knowledge and improve internal processes across the organization.
- Design, develop, enhance, and test application components as part of product development cycle and client custom report requests.
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the product life cycle.
- Analyze and fix software errors in a timely and accurate manner and provide status reports where required.
- Follow PSS best practices, coding convention, and other process guidelines.
- Team with Project Manager and other Application Architect to estimate activities and delivery in a timely manner.
- Assist/Conduct peer code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
- Actively communicate status of all tasks to team members and project managers in a timely manner.
What is in it for you?
- Work on cutting-edge technologies (such as Microsoft .NET and SharePoint) to provide innovative solutions to their customers throughout the globe.
- Be involved in Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of our world-class GRC solutions to more than 200 customers and Technology Services Team
Reach us: If you think this role adds value to your career, reach out to me with your updated resume on Bidisha.email@example.com